Hi there, love!
I’m glad you decided to click to learn more about who I am. If you are ready, let’s get to know more about me!
I’m Molly Larsen (Sukritta Molly Larsen is my full name). I’m Thai, born and raised in Bangkok, Thailand. I’m a wife of a sweet and super amazing husband, mother of two beautiful daughters and counting and a mother of three little doggie angles, sometimes monsters!, Movie, Ticket and Cinema.
What degrees do I have?
I have a bachelor degree with First Class Honor in Home Economics Education. I learned how to teach in fashion, food, family, design and economics.
I have double degree in MBA Hotel and Tourism Management from Thailand and France.
Am I working?
Yes, I am. I am a full time mom, a full time blogger and an entrepreneur.
What are my hobbies?
Despite from watching movies, dressing up, shopping for cloths, shoes and bags, I found myself always working on graphic design. I used to make some good money as an educational media designer, designing educational tools and programs for teachers as my second part time job when I was in college. My main part time job was modeling/MC.
Now, I enjoy taking pictures and working on projects with my oldest daughter.
One more thing I enjoy doing is decorating my home.
What’s my favorite color?
I don’t have one! I just love all colors.
What’s my favorite food?
Thai food for sure!
What was my dream job when I was a kid?
I wanted to be a signer.
What’s my favorite TV Show/ series?
Keeping up with the Kardashian, Botched, Gossip girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, True Blood, Black-ish and New Girl.
What’s my favorite book?
The Power by Rhonda Byrne.
I have three! Lol! Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Pine.
Favorite Photoshoots of All Time
Fun Random Facts about Molly Larsen!
– I was a lecturer teaching college students in Bangkok, Thailand.
– I used to love cheese cake but now I don’t eat it any more, only if it’s dairy-free.
– I stole my mother’s car and drove without a license to class.
– I won a teaching contest in college.
– I talk a lot when I feel comfortable with the person I’m talking to.
– I am very sensitive.
– I learned German, French, Chinese, Japanese and English but I can only speak English and Thai.
– I like jasmine green tea.
– I love to have goals and achieve them.
– I used to not like flowers but now I love them.
– I am a very positive person.
– I used to be a sales representative for a big Japanese company.
– I like iced decaf soy latte and caramel macchiato with soy milk.
– I don’t like playing any kinds of sports.
– I got a $300 tip one time when I was a trainee at a 5-star resort.
– When I wear something I think is sexy, people still say I am cute! Lol!
– My family always comes first.
– I have always wanted to become a fashion designer.
– I love babies and always dreamed of having babies of my own.
– A little attitude here, I hate when people think a stay at home mom is not a job and want me to go get a job! Really, what’s wrong with these people! I worked full time before and I know exactly how hard it is to be a full time mom than having a full time job!! Give me a break! Huh! — Sorry love I got carried away! Lol.