It’s no doubt that every girl needs at least one plaid pattern clothes or accessories in her closet. Since we’re now in the Holiday season, lets put on a plaid dress to lift up our festive spirits a bit!
Plaid patterns have many feelings in it; this mostly depends on the colors and how you style it. You can look preppy or punk. You can make your style go for luxury or high street. Plaid can go to many directions and it won’t upset you with the way you choose.
I am sure you’re now starting to see a lot of people putting on their plaid dress, shirt, scarf, jacket or even shoes. I think it is that time of the year that we are getting closer and closer to the holidays and Plaid can bring out happiness and joy, don’t you agree?
If you followed my blog from the beginning, you will know I love shopping at forever 21.
I was there last week and walked by a rack of varieties of plaid dresses. I had to stop and pick one up. I couldn’t help myself. This dress is only $14.00. It’s just the right length with its soft fabric. I feel so cozy and comfy in it. This dress is my first plaid dress of the year!
Now lets get into our gift guide, whom should we give this gift to?
- Plaid patterns can go for both guys and girls.
- Someone who’s a Plaid lover.
- Someone who has never tried plaid before. This can spice up their holiday season a little bit.
- Someone who loves statement patterns because it really catches everyone’s eyes.
- Everyone who forgets to put his or her holiday spirits on. You have to tell them to stop worrying, throw all their negativities away and enjoy the best time of the year!
Hope you like today’s present. I got to model a little bit. I can go to sleep now.
Keep calm and get your Ho Ho Ho on, my loves!
See you again tomorrow!
“Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called a present.” – Bil Keane
* This post contains affiliate links.